Craig has many years of experience in Digital Product Development and Management across global enterprises and startups, focusing heavily on Agile and Lean practices and principles. This has resulting in depth experience managing and developing digital products, managing innovation and development programs and defining global investment product governance across entire product portfolios for FTSE 100 companies with an impact across product portfolios to the tune of $8bn in revenue. In addition to his day job, Craig is very active in the digital product communities and mentors and coaches startups and SME’s on innovation, product development, innovation, R&D and management.
Currently, Chief Technology and Product Officer (CTPO) at GoHubble.com and previous to this Vice President of Global Product Lifecycle Management and Pearson, Craig’s experience spreads across multiple domains. This includes Financial Services, Business Intelligence, E-Commerce, Identity Verification/Tracing, Manufacturing, Digital Media (including being part of the greenfield project at Sky which resulted in the service NOW TV).
As VP of the Global Product Lifecycle and a co-creator of the Lean Product Lifecycle, this work went on to win two international corporate innovation awards up against other large innovative entperises for Best Innovation Programme and Best Innovation Culture 2015 in both London and New York.
BEST INNOVATION PROGRAM
19 corporate innovations were nominated for the Best Innovation Program category from the likes of Transamerica, Starwood, Telus, The New York Times & Marriott. The judging panel, however, recognized ONE PEARSON PLC and ADOBE KICKBOX as joint winners.
Pearson’s PLC is a global initiative for the consistent development of new products and services, using a scalable and repeatable product development and product investment governance framework, based on agile and lean startup processes. This six-step process focuses on searching for a viable business model, then on executing against established, in-market business models. The process has been tested through pilot projects and is now being ramped up through training of 1000 employees and 100 PLC coaches by the end of the year.
Events And Communities
Craig is an established conference speaker and regularly shares his thoughts and experiences at various conferences and events across Europe and the US including speaking at international conferences offered by Agile Alliance and Scrum Alliance. As well as speaking at many events, he was a growth founder/organiser for one of the largest and most active Agile groups in London, the London Agile Practitioners Group.
Public Presentations :
- Hubble – Accelerating Reporting & Analytics (Hybrid Data Conference)
- Analytics, Agile and Growth Performance and gohubble.com (Podcast)
- Lean Product Development – MBA Imperial College London
- Beyond The Early Adopter – Product Tank London
- Agile And Finance : Iterative Funding – Global Product Lifecycle
- The Journey Of A Lean Enterprise – Global Product Lifecycle
- Global Innovation Culture – Open Innovation Summit London
- Creating A Global Innovation Culture – 4th Edition R&D Conference Amsterdam
- Changing A Global Product Culture – Product Tank London
- Gamify The Cardwall – Agile Alliance Orlando, USA & Agile 25×30
- Impact And Value – Agile On The Bench
- Global Product Lifecycle – Lean Day London
- Theory Of Constraints – Agile Tour London
- Testing Specification Over Verification – Scrum Alliance Barcelona
- Winner of the best cardwall – Thoughtworks
If you would like Craig to present at your conference or group, please get in touch.