Creating A Lean And Agile Enterprise – Innovation Roundtable Workshop Paris
It is more important than ever for business to rapidly learn, innovate and become more responsive to the continuously evolving customer needs in a global market. Craig will share how some global enterprises are redefining how they approach product development, innovation and product investment by explicitly embedding Lean and Agile across the whole organisation.
INNOVATION ROUNDTALE FULL AGENDA OUTLINE – (DOWNLOAD FULL PROGRAM HERE)
- GE: Aligning Culture to Drive Digital Transformation
- Roundtable Discussion I: Critical Success Factors in Culture Transformation
- Ericsson: Ways of Working in the #NetworkedSociety – The Mental Leaps @ Ericsson
- Telefonica: Hacking Corporate Culture and Using Lean Startup for Agility
- Roundtable Discussion II: Selection of topics of special interest (culture, agile, lean startup, design thinking)
- Agile Practitioners: Creating a Lean and Agile Enterprise
- Roundtable Discussion III: Selection of topics of special interest (culture, agile, lean startup, design thinking)
The presentation used is shown below. Should you have any questions, please comment below.